NOT JUST A CEMENT TABLE! Glass fibre reinforced cement has been developed specifically to withstand the wide ranges of weather variation found across Australia. It gives a cement look without the heavy weight of solid concrete. See below for comprehensive list of features – there’s not much you can’t do without this table top!
Super versatile – The oak-look cement top is impressed with wood and painted for true wood-grain texture, but with outdoor suitability only concrete can offer.
Handmade – each table features its own unique markings. Style, sturdiness & durability in one table top.
BASE ATTACHMENT: These tops are pre-drilled with a metal insert, to fit the square table top attachment on Chairforce bases.
Only Chairforce bases with the square attachment plate (that screw into the pre-drilled inserts) will fit these tops.(for example: Carlos Base).
You will not be able to drill holes into this concrete top to fit other table bases.
CARE: Please treat your table top with care for prolonged use and value. The nature of cement is that it will chip if it is hit with another heavy object such as another table or metal chair. These table tops are designed for every-day use in one location. If you regularly re-arrange your cafe seating area please ensure you protect the edge from other objects.
If your table top is showing signs of wear, please reach out to our staff and they will send you a complementary touch up kit.
DELIVERY: These tabletops are heavy. When ordering please ensure that there are at least 2 people available to carry large table tops when delivered.
60 x 60cm: 8.5 kg
70 x 70cm: 10 kg
80 x 80cm: 17 kg
• 3 year limited warranty.
• DURABLE – no risk of corrosion. Does not require further maintenance.
• STRONG & LIGHTWEIGHT GRC (Glass Fibre Reinforced) Cement is a high impact strength material with a strength-to-weight ratio superior to most other materials.
• HANDMADE Pietra table tops have variations in shading and colour, making each table unique.
• Glass fibre reinforced cement table top – using glass fibres as reinforcement underneath a solid 5mm cement top layer.
• Sealed with water-based UV resistant paint. Perfectly suited for outdoor use.
• Non heat absorbing
• Water repellant
• Insect and mold resistant
• Weather resistant
• Low maintenance
• Chemical resistant
• Corrosion resistant
• Superior strength
• Non combustible – resistant to cigarette burns.
• Pietra cement table tops are also available in rectangle and round.
• Also available in Cement and Oak look.
All prices include gst.