First designed in 1934 by Xavier Pauchard, this classic design continues to be widely used in bars, cafés and homes across Australia. Lightweight, durable and styled to suit endless locations, the Tolix stool is a classic in the industrial design field. Our Tolix Stools are 150kg load and commercial grade.
• Suitable for indoor use.
• Static load 150 kg.
• Powder coated steel. Rust is a tinted lacquer. Raw steel is raw steel with a clear lacquer.
• Seat features a convenient handle hold.
• Generously thick rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
• Our replica Tolix bar chairs feature expertly welded seams and the original cross bar support for extra strength.
• Supplied fully assembled and ready to go.
• Available in black, matt black, white, yellow, orange, red, rust, silver, limey, blue and raw steel.
• Ideal for cafe, restaurant, club, pub, hotel and commercial spaces.
All prices include gst.