Often an underestimated wood that is far from it’s name suggests, rubberwood is a dense and very stable timber. Finished with 3 coats of lacquer that really brings out the beauty of the straight rubberwood grain. These tops are suitable for a range of uses and will fit perfectly into any situation – restaurant, cafe or home.
Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, club & pub
• 2 year limited warranty.
• Suitable for indoor and alfresco commercial use.
• Not recommended to leave outside in sun or rain for long period of time due to the nature of timber.
• Water resistant to water spills. NOT RAIN RESISTANT.
• Heat resistant to 120 degrees.
• Solid hardwood South American Rubberwood timber table top.
• Made with FSC certified wood the mark of responsible forestry.
• Commercial grade lacquer coating.
• Flat, smooth surface.
• 30mm thick.
• Template screw hole markings for easy attachment to all Pablo bases.
• Supplied in their own box, for easy delivery & handling.
• If you are screwing into the Rafael top within 5mm of the edge, please ensure you drill a pilot hole first, to avoid the timber splitting.
• Rubberwood table tops are also available in round and square.
• Timber table tops are also available in hardwood ash and walnut.
All prices include gst.