Timber Table Tops Buy Commercial Solid Timber Tabletop Australia
Timber table tops designs are stylish and can give your cafe or bar a touch of rustic charm. Chairforce Australia offers rubberwood table tops where you get the best value for money with one of the market’s most environmentally friendly tabletops. These hardwood tops are suitable for various uses and fit perfectly into any commercial setting.
Choosing the Right Timber for Your TableTop
Invest in quality with these types of timber as your tabletop – perfect for BBQs or alfresco dining with friends and family!
|Rubberwood||Also known as Hevea wood is a hardwood derived from rubber trees that have reached the end of their latex-producing life. It is known as an eco-friendly and cost-effective option for furniture and table tops.||• Affordable and eco-friendly • Resistant to warping and shrinking • Light-colored wood with a tight grain pattern|
|Walnut||Walnut wood has a dense and heavy structure; it’s hardwood resistant to wear and tear, making it an ideal option for a sturdy and durable tabletop.||• Hard and heavy • Resistant to wear and tear • Takes stain and finishes well • Expensive|
|Oak||Oak is a hardwood known for its durability and strength. Oak table tops are suitable for a wide range of finishes and stains, allowing for various colour and texture options.||• Hard and heavy • Resistant to wear and tear • Takes stain and finishes well • Expensive|
|Ironbark||This timber is extremely durable, it is naturally resistant to rot and decay, so you can trust that your investment in this product will be long-lasting. With a very tight grain pattern, the Ironbark tabletop adds an attractive touch to any backyard or patio area.||• Extremely durable and strong • Resistant to rot and decay • Good for heavy-duty outdoor construction • Can be expensive|
Range of colours available to choose from:
- hardwood ash
What Type Of Wood Is Rubberwood Solid Timber
Rubberwood is a type of hardwood that is derived from the rubber tree belonging to the maple family. It is an eco-friendly material often used in furniture and other wood products. Rubberwood is known for its durability and strength, making it an ideal material for table tops.
Tips To Extend The Life Of Your Hardwood Table Top
- Catch the stains before they set in. The only way to ensure your solid timber table top stays stain free and clean is to catch any spills as soon as they happen. Use a damp cloth to wipe up any messes quickly, and be sure to blot rather than scrub so you don’t damage the finish.
- Don’t use harsh chemicals on wood table tops. Harsh chemicals can damage your table top’s finish, so avoid using them whenever possible. When cleaning, stick to gentle, soap-free products.
- Protect from heat and sunlight. Excessive heat and sunlight can damage the wood of your table top, so avoid placing hot items directly on the surface and keep it out of direct sunlight when possible. Use place mats or coasters to protect the wood from heat damage.
- Use a tablecloth or placemat. A tablecloth or placemats can help protect your table top from scorching and scratches with a heat-resistant mat – a cork mat is ideal.
- Go easy on the spray polish. Over time, polish residue dulls wood.
Product Details of Round Rafael Hardwood Timber With Walnut Finish
Round Rafael Hardwood Timber Walnut Product Details – This rubberwood is a dense, remarkably stable wood that is frequently overlooked and far from what its name would imply. Finished with 3 coats of lacquer that brings out the beauty of the walnut timber grain. Perfect addition to any restaurant, cafe, hotel or catering environment.
|Diameter:||60cm or 70cm|
|Weight:||7kg or 10kg|
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Size: 60cm or 70cm in diameter.
- Suitable for indoor and alfresco commercial use.
- Not recommended to leave outside in the sun or rain for an extended period due to the nature of timber.
- Water-resistant to water spills. NOT RAIN RESISTANT.
- Heat resistant to 120 degrees.
- Solid hardwood South American Walnut timber table top.
- Made with high quality FSC-certified wood, the mark of responsible forestry.
- Commercial grade lacquer coating.
- Flat, smooth surface.
- 30mm thick.
- Template screw hole markings for easy attachment to all Pablo bases.
- Supplied in their own box for easy delivery & handling.
- If you are screwing into the Rafael top within 5mm of the edge, please ensure you drill a pilot hole first to avoid the timber splitting.
- Walnut table tops are also available in rectangles and squares.
All prices include GST.
Can I Setup Oak Timber Tabletops Outdoors?
Yes, timber is a natural material that is strong and durable, suitable for indoor and alfresco outdoors. It is also easy to clean and maintain and can be refinished. However, leaving them outside in direct sunlight or rain for extended periods is not recommended, as this may damage the wood. The table top is water resistant to spills but not prolonged water exposure. Additionally, the tabletop is heat resistant up to 120 degrees.
Where To Buy Timber Table Top in Australia??
Chairforce is Australia’s popular online retailer that offers timber table tops at the best prices. We have six local stores in different parts of Australia. Our stores provide a range of table tops options in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Hobart. Send us an email via our contact form here if you have any questions.
How Much Are Solid Timber Table Top?
Chairforce’s resin table top typically cost between $79 and $629. However, prices can vary depending on your location and the quantity purchased.