Breeze Counter Height Stools by Lucio. Also available as a bar height stool, arm chair and dining chair.
This striking and light-as-air design features an exceedingly comfortable seat and curved back rest and it’s lightweight due to so many holes!
This stool is made from the same heavy duty reinforced plastic as many other higher priced stools on the market, but at a much more affordable price. Don’t underestimate the quality!
Holds a static load of 150kg. Built to last in commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
• 5 year structural warranty.
• 66cm high to fit kitchen counter or 91cm high tables.
• Suitable for indoor / outdoor use.
• This stool has been UV stabilized to slow the colour-fading process. Your colour will last longer in our harsh Australian climate.
• UV resistant.
• Static load 150 kg.
• Polypropylene injected with glass fibre for extra strength.
• Clear rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
• Simple assembly required – simply slot the leg base to the top part of the bar stool. No tools required.
• Lightweight and durable.
• Available in black and white.
Ideal for cafe, restaurant, club, pub, hotel and commercial spaces.
• When you add the seat to the base, please ensure you assemble with the curved part of the footrest to the front, and straight part to the back. See pictures above for a guide.
All prices include gst.
Air Kitchen Counter Stool: Stylish, Functional and Affordable
How to Choose the Right Air kitchen counter stool When it comes to kitchen counter stools, there are many different types and styles to choose from. So, how do you know which one is the right one for you?
Here are a few tips to help you choose the right air kitchen counter stool:
- Consider your needs What do you need the Air kitchen counter stool for? If you need it for extra seating, then you’ll want to choose a stool that is comfortable and has a backrest. If you need it for extra height, then you’ll want to choose a stool that is taller.
- Consider your style What is your style? If you want a modern look, then you’ll want to choose a modern style stool. If you want a more traditional look, then you’ll want to choose a traditional style stool.
- Consider your budget How much do you want to spend? Air Kitchen counter stools can range in price from $50 to $150 or more. Choose the one that fits your budget.
- Consider your space How much space do you have? Air Kitchen counter stools come in different sizes, so you’ll want to choose the one that fits in your space.
Try it before you buy it Once you’ve narrowed down your choices, be sure to try them out before you buy them. Sit on them, lean against them, and see how comfortable they are. You’ll want to make sure that you’re happy with the stool before you buy it.
Are you looking for a comfortable and stylish Air kitchen counter stool?
If so, you may want to consider the Air kitchen counter stool. This stool is made of durable materials and is designed to provide comfort and support. Here are some of the pros of the Air kitchen counter stool:
- The stool is made of durable materials that can withstand everyday use.
- The stool is comfortable and supportive, making it perfect for long periods of sitting.
- The stool is stylish and will complement any kitchen décor.
- The stool is easy to assemble and can be put together in minutes.
- The stool is affordable and can be purchased for a fraction of the cost of other air kitchen stools.
If you are looking for a comfortable and stylish breeze kitchen stool, the Air kitchen counter stool is a great option. This stool is made of durable materials and is designed to provide comfort and support.
What kind of air kitchen stool is good for the kitchen island?
There are many different types of air kitchen stools on the market, and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for your kitchen island.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing an air kitchen stool:
- Size The first thing to consider is the size of the stool. It should be large enough to comfortably fit the person who will be using it, but not so large that it takes up too much space on the kitchen island.
- Style The style of the stool is also important. It should match the décor of your kitchen island and other furniture in the room.
- Material The material of the stool is also important. It should be durable and easy to clean.
- Price Finally, consider the price of the stool. It should be affordable, but not so cheap that it feels like it will not last long.
What size should air kitchen counter stools be?
When it comes to kitchen counter stools, size does matter. You want to make sure that you have the perfect size stool for your counter in order to make the most of the space.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the size of your air kitchen counter stool:
- The height of your breeze kitchen counter stool. You want to make sure that the stool is the right height for your counter. You don’t want to have to strain to reach the counter or to have to hunch over to sit on the stool.
- The width of your counter. You want to make sure that the stool is wide enough to fit comfortably on your counter.
- The weight of the stool. You want to make sure that the air kitchen stool is sturdy enough to hold your weight.
- Once you’ve considered these factors, you can start to look at specific stool sizes.
Here are a few general guidelines:
- If your counter is 36” high, you’ll want a stool that is between 24” and 26” high.
- If your counter is 42” high, you’ll want a stool that is between 28” and 30” high.
- If your counter is 48” high, you’ll want a stool that is between 32” and 34” high.
- If your counter is 54” high, you’ll want a stool that is between 36” and 38” high.
- If your counter is 60” high, you’ll want a stool that is between 40” and 42” high.
Keep these guidelines in mind when choosing your kitchen counter stool and you’ll be sure to find the perfect size for your needs.