New stackable bar stools that are all-weather and durable.
2 options: stackable or add the rear footrest for a heavy-duty reinforced bar stool.
Don’t underestimate the quality!
• 2 year structural warranty.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use.
• Lightweight and stylish design.
• Stackable to 4.
• Non-slip rubber feet.
• Weather resistant.
• UV stabilised to slow the colour-fading process. Your colour will last longer in our harsh Australian climate.
• Also available in chair.
• Available in black, white, cream, sage and grey.
Stackable / Non Stackable?
This Paula stool is supplied in a stackable design, with the option of adding the rear footrest for a non-stackable stool, (with a higher weight rating).
Whether you use Paula as a conveniently stackable stool (great for event hire and event seating), or simply screw in the supplied footrest bar for use in your home, bar, cafe etc. The choice is yours.
• Stackable: Stackable to 4 high. Weight rating 120kg.
• Non Stackable: Weight rating 150kg.
Ideal for cafe, restaurant, club, pub, hotel and commercial spaces.
Seat: 37cm wide x 39cm deep
Seat Height: 77cm
Backrest Height: 102cm
Footprint: 47cm wide x 46cm deep
Polypropylene furniture stands out for its easy upkeep and remarkable durability.
• Polypropylene chairs have a surface, and inherent properties that don’t hold onto dirt and grime. Simply wipe with a damp microfibre cloth (or use a mild soapy solution and water) on a regular basis. You can also simply hose off any surface dirt and debris with a garden hose set to a gentle setting.
** HANDY TIP: Mr Sheen is perfect for a handy clean on polypropylene furniture – just spray and wipe!
• Avoid using harsh chemicals, solvents or abrasive cleaners such as hard brushes or scouring pads, as they can scratch the surface of the polypropylene. Never apply undiluted bleach on plastic furniture.
Unlock greater value for your investment and enhance the longevity of your furniture with these valuable tips:
• UV Protection: These outdoor chairs are UV stabilised to prolong the colour of your chairs and to prevent it going brittle. To prolong the life of this item, avoid prolonged exposure to the elements and store inside or under cover when not in use.
• Avoid Sharp Objects: Be cautious to avoid sharp objects or rough surfaces that could potentially scratch or damage your polypropylene furniture.
• Mould Prevention: Ensure proper ventilation and avoid placing your furniture in damp, shaded areas to prevent the growth of mould and mildew. If mould or mildew does appear, clean it promptly using a mixture of water and a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and allow the chairs to dry completely.
• Avoid Extreme Temperatures: While polypropylene is generally resistant to temperature extremes, avoid direct contact with extremely hot surfaces or prolonged exposure to freezing temperatures.
• Stacking & Table Top Care: Do not place chairs on tables to avoid scratching your tables. Opt for space-saving stackable chairs that you can easily store. Stack chairs only to the recommended quantity.