Lightweight, high stack, weather proof, comfortable and a charming design. This chair will look impressive in any setting, indoors and out.
• 2 year commercial warranty.
• Weather resistant synthetic weave on the seat, back rest, arm and base gives additional support and strength.
• This chair has been UV stabilized to slow the colour-fading process. Your colour will last longer in our harsh Australian climate.
• Powder coated aluminium frame with a hand painted bamboo effect finish for a natural look but with the rust-proof and long lasting properties that only aluminium can offer.
• Suitable for indoor & outdoor domestic or commercial use.
• Static load 150kg.
• Parisian cafe style.
• Plastic feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
• Supplied fully assembled.
• Lightweight but strong design.
• Stackable to 12.
Available in black and white or blue and white ‘V’ pattern.
All prices include gst.
Seat: 43 cm wide x 42 cm deep
Seat Height: 46 cm
Backrest Height: 88 cm
Footprint: 43 cm wide x 55 cm deep
Synthetic rattan furniture is an excellent choice for cafe & outdoor dining use because it's durable and easy to maintain, and a thorough clean once or twice a year will keep it looking good.
Use the soft brush attachment of your vacuum cleaner all over the surface of the item to suck up any loosened dirt and dust. You may need to use a toothbrush to loosen any dirt trapped in the weave.
Add a small amount of ordinary washing-up liquid to a large bucket of warm water & wipe over the chair with a soft sponge or cloth. Rinse with cold water, using a gentle spray setting on your garden hose or wet sponge. Once thoroughly rinsed, turn upside down and leave to dry naturally.
Do not use any type of pressure-washer as these can damage the finish of your furniture.
Cleaners containing bleach or scouring agents should be avoided. These can lead to tiny cracks in the plastic threads of the furniture, which will attract dirt.
Wipe up spills immediately.
When not in use, store under cover to prolong the life of your chairs.
Do not kneel or stand on this chair.