Plywood laminate table tops are a hard wearing and economical option ideally suited for cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs. They are a superior choice to melamine or polyurethane coated tops, and will not peel. The laminate’s hygienic properties and jointless surface is a perfect fit for hospitality furniture and will stand up well to scratches and stains.
Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, club & pub
• 2 year limited warranty.
• Suitable for indoor and alfresco use.
• Resistant to hot foods.
• Resistant to cigarette burns.
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils.
• Water resistant.
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling.
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to coffee stains.
• Plywood laminate with a sealed edge – no sharp edges.
• Plywood decorative edge.
• 30mm thick.
• Rounded safety corners – no bruises to customers legs!
• Template screw hole marks are supplied on this tabletop to for easy attach to Pablo table & bar bases (screws supplied).
• Matias table tops are supplied in their own box, for easy delivery & handling.
• Matias table tops are also available in round and square.
• These plywood laminate tops are also available in black with the same ply edge feature.
All 3 sizes are perfect for intimate dining.
• 120 x 60: This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably.
• 120 x 70: This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably. Add one at each end for a maximum seating capacity of 6.
• 120 x 80: This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably. Add one at each end for a maximum seating capacity of 6.
All prices include gst.