The Diego Folding Table range is a heavy duty High pressed compact laminate table top with a jointless surface that is impervious to daily commercial wear.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use.
• Flip top table top design.
• Easily stored.
• Flat packed for easy transport – easy to assemble.
• 70 x 70cm square, black table top.
• High pressed compact laminate with a jointless surface.
• 12mm thick.
• Covid-suitable non-porous surface makes it hygienic and easy to clean.
• Resistant to hot foods & cigarette burns.
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils.
• Water resistant.
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling.
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to stains.
• Rounded safety corners – no bruises to customer’s legs!
• Aluminium base, standard dining table height 73cm.
• Aluminium 67 cm leg span.
• 6 cm diameter column.
• Steel top plate 49 x 49cm.
• Powder coated stem.
• Adjustable feet NO WOBBLE.
• Weight 9 kg.
• Simple assembly required. Instructions supplied.
All prices include gst.
Base: 67 cm leg span, 6 cm diameter column
Table Top: 70 x 70cm, 12mm thick
75cm high table
Folding Table Bases – Safe Lifting & Handling Instructions
These tables work hard for you - treat them well and they will reward you with years of service.
PLEASE NOTE: Folding tables need to be carried by the base NOT the top.
Lift by the base (folded or unfolded) to reduce excess stress on the screws that are attached to your table top, resulting in a significantly longer lifespan of your folding table.
(Please look after your back too – remember to bend your knees when lifting heavy objects)
lifting instructions here. Maintenance of Diego Table Tops
DAILY CLEANING: Using a mild household spray or a fat-dissolving agent that does not contain abrasives wipe down the laminate with a soft cloth. Dry using a soft cloth so as not to leave any cleaning solutions on the surface.
STAINS & DAMAGES: Compact laminate is resistant to everyday wear and tear but needs some attention for harsh conditions and staining. You may use Methylated Spirit on a soft cloth, using a circular cleaning motion. Thoroughly clean over the wider area with water and detergent on a damp cloth afterwards to remove any residual Methylated Spirit.
Any chemicals should be washed off so that they don’t keep working on the panels.
WARNING: Never use abrasive or highly aggressive cleaning products, such as steel sponges, scouring powder or other polishes , to clean laminate table tops, as they can scratch the surface and cause irreparable damage to your tabletop.
Avoid moving abrasive objects on the tabletop surface and also placing hot pots directly on it.
As with all furniture, do not leave table tops in direct sun for long periods. Dark surfaces heat up quickly – hot surfaces can also burn your customers!
TIPS TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR TABLE TOP
Catch the stains before they set in.
No matter what cleaning method you use, the only way to ensure your table top stays stain free and clean is to regularly clean them. To add to the longevity of your table top, get your staff to wipe food and spills off the table surface before they set in.
We recommend you do not place chairs, feet first on any table top.
This can cause unnecessary wear and tear on your table top and if the chairs are dragged off the table top can cause additional scratches and distress to the surface. For better return on your investment and longevity of your table invest in stacking chairs and store at the side of your room, rather than on top of your table.