Heavy duty industrial square table legs for table height suitable for use outside & inside.
The open legs allow extra diners to be seated at each end of the table.
At 88cm wide these tables will take deep table tops from 90cm and up.
• 2 year limited warranty.
• Easy installation.
• Strong construction. Electroplated steel with black powder coated finish.
• Thick felt pads protect flooring from scuffs and scratches.
• 9 Pre-drilled holes for secure fixing to your table top (no screws supplied for table top fixing).
• Each pair of table legs can hold up to 150kg.
• Thickness of steel is 1.5mm. Thickness of the top plate is 5mm.
Please note: Fixings required will vary according to the thickness of table top you are using and are not included.
All prices include gst.
Black Steel Rectangle Table Legs
Black steel square table legs are a great option for those looking to build a table with a modern look. Black square steel table legs is a popular choice for those looking to build a table with a sleek and modern look. It is easy to work with and can be cut and drilled using standard woodworking tools and techniques.
Stainless Steel Table Legs
Rectangle stainless steel table legs are quite popular as they are easy to install and can be fitted into a variety of spaces and tables. They are particularly useful if you want to make a DIY table as they can be attached to a variety of surfaces. Of course, you can buy a ready-made table and use the square stainless steel table legs to make it sturdier and give it a unique and modern look.