Still the great chair you know and love. Looks great at the table, bistro or cafe. True to the original design and will never fall out of fashion.
• 12 month commercial warranty.
• Stackable to 6 pieces.
• Suitable for indoor commercial use.
• Static load 150kg.
• Premium powder-coated steel frame.
• Our replica Tolix chairs feature expertly welded seams and the original cross bar support for extra strength.
• Generously thick rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
• Supplied assembled.
• Ideal for cafe, restaurant, club, pub, hotel and commercial spaces.
Also available in the Tolix design:
Dining chair with timber seat
45c, 66cm, 76cm stools
66cm and 76cm stools with timber seat
66cm and 76cm stools with low back
76cm stool with high back
Replica Tolix Tables in dining, counter and bar height
All prices include gst.
What is Tolix?
The Tolix chair is an icon with a strong character, which over the last century has unerringly stridden forward on its four sheet steel legs, remaining unchanged and defiant of fashion along the way.
Created in 1925 by Xavier Pauchard. A visionary, he designed pieces of standard furniture to be practical, modular and marketable.
TOLIX®’s authentic A Chair is an icon of industrial design. It is part of the collections in the Vitra Museum, Moma, Pompidou Center as well as in the renowned architect Le Corbusier’s Villa Savoye. Xavier’s sons followed him into the business and designed other pieces such as Table 55, available from Chairforce in dining, counter and bar height.